jueves, 23 de septiembre de 2010

Trigga



What's the meaning behind the band's name? Truly Rising In Greatness Geared Abroad, is what my name stands for and I'm all about inspiration, uplifting, positivity, because its so needed in hiphop continuously.

How the band started?? I started out basically in my room very young writing and recording on anything that I could get my hands on from the old tape recorders to karaoke machines which transpired to me getting my feet wet on church stages, to all sorts of other performing platforms.

What's the message to transmit with your music??  That life will deal you all kinds of challenges and obstacles but how you decide to get through them at the end of each day is more important in making you a better person.

What's your method at the time of writting a song??  Much of personal experience of just going through different stuff but not always, usually when it comes I just write mutiple songs. I close myself off to everyone and focus my attention on that particular emotion.

Which is your music influences??  Wow so many, my pops first of being a former dj I experienced alot of forms of music besides hiphop, like sugarhill gang to Michael Jackson, LL cool, phil collins, to modern day Jay Z, Kanye's creativity, to Wayne's passion, I got alot.

What plans do you guys have for the future??  Just to keep progressing and growing really, I think its important to be ahead of the game so when I'm more established I'll slide right on in with what will be new at the time, because music constantly changes.

Which has been the funniest prank you guys have been or took part while on tour or after a show??   Someone putting toothpaste on my lips while sleeping and you know some tooth paste is hot and tingly lol

If you guys were stranded in the middle of nowhere after a show or while on tour. The help is 65 miles away from where you guys are, ¿Who would you guys send to look for help? And if while the rest wait, there's no food and the only way to feed yourself is by eating each other, ¿Who would you eat first?  If I was stranded I guess I would send me, and then barbeque the road manager, woooo  haha

Which country you guys would love to play?  Would love to play in london, which is coming soon I believe

With which bands you guys would love to share stage?? Michael Jackson, Jay z, Kanye, Roots, etc....

 
Are you guys OK, with the direction the band is going actually? I believe I am. I make certain realistic goals each year and set out to try my best to attain them no matter what or how hard. Shot out to vents mag for the interview. Trig.

Check out more http://www.myspace.com/triggalife

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario