jueves, 23 de septiembre de 2010

Lee Winright



How did you started with all this??
I got started when I was about 7 or 8, my grandmother bought me my first guitar. All of the old family played guitars, dobros, fiddles,  all of the bluegrass stuff.

What's the message to transmit with your music??
The massage in the music? There is a message in the story of the song, and that is what you get out of the song. I guess that is the message.


What's your method at the time of writing a song??

Writing a song. Well there is a lot of ways,  I write, sometimes I get a guitar line first, other times the words come first. There are no rules I believe, I think what ever it takes you should do that.


Which is your music influences??
Influences? Bob Dylan, Robert Earl Keen, Tom Waits, Terry Allen, Tom Petty - Just to name a few.

What plans do you have for the future??
Future ? Writing and recording next record working with a producer out of L.A. , seeing how that works out. Looking for gigs over seas, ready to go tour everywhere.

Which has been the funniest prank you have been or took part while on tour or after a show??
Prank ? Acting like I was putting gasoline in the diesel tour bus!

If you were stranded in the middle of nowhere after a show or while on tour. The help is 65 miles away from where you and your band (If any) are, ¿Who would you send to look for help? And if while the rest wait, there's no food and the only way to feed yourself is by eating each other, ¿Who would you eat first?
I would go myself to get help, and I would eat something but not people, however if I did I would goo for myself legs first, no guilt that way.

Which country you would love to play?
I would love to play all over Europe.

Are you OK, with the direction the band is going actually?
Im happy in way "things" are going howerver, I think there's a lot to be done. And would do well over seas.

Check out more of this artist by going to: http://www.myspace.com/leewinright

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario