jueves, 23 de septiembre de 2010

Rise of the Speedmen



What's the meaning behind the band's name?
I like turtles. So Speedmen was just kind of an ironic name.

How the band started??
After a motorcycle crash, I used the insurance money to buy an old tascam 388 reel to reel 8 track. Thus started my Rots production.

What's the message to transmit with your music??
Live long and prosper. And Everything ROTS.

What's your method at the time of writing a song??
Depends. I start with a sound fx, vocals, guitars, or beat. I  then add instruments

Which is your music influences??
T rex, David Bowie, and Francois Hardy. Oh yeah and Justin Timberlake.
           
What plans do you guys have for the future??
Make music to save earth. Like Bill and Teds excellent adventure.

Which has been the funniest prank you guys have been or took part while on tour or after a show??
One day I put cellophane on the toilet seat in the hotel. 5 minutes later I peed on it. Then I was like “ ahhhhh shit. Who did dat!”

If you guys were stranded in the middle of nowhere after a show or while on tour. The help is 65 miles away from where you guys are, ¿Who would you guys send to look for help? And if while the rest wait, there's no food and the only way to feed yourself is by eating each other, ¿Who would you eat first?
I would probably just send myself, since I’m the only person in the band. Then while walking to get some help, I would probably just snack on my weiner.

Which country you guys would love to play?
I would love to play in England!

With which bands you guys would love to share stage??
Guided by Voices or Morrissey would be cool.

Are you guys OK, with the direction the band is going actually?
Yes definitely, Although.. It would be nice if people would buy more records....

Check out more of this artist by going to: http://www.myspace.com/riseofthespeedmen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario