sábado, 18 de diciembre de 2010

KingQueen




What's the meaning behind KingQueen's name?
 KingQueen is more a personality than a character. It stands for a strength that is beautiful. Anyone who follows a dream and goes for it is a KingQueen. So it stands for a personality.

How did you get started with all this?
 It was something that was magical since I was a child. It was more interesting to me than anything else. I would watch musicals and music videos and be amazed and I knew I wanted to be a part of that magic forever. I started taking vocal lessons and I played piano. I started dancing and I became a dance teacher. When I was 19 I attended a music college in London and then after a year I decided to go to Musicians Institute in Los Angeles. And during my time at MI I started networking in LA and got my connections to continue towards my goals as an entertainer.  

What's the message you want to transmit with your music?
To speak up, to always be true to yourself and to be the person you always dreamt about being. 

What plans do you have for the future?
Keep on doing what I am doing now. Playing bigger venues and growing as an artist.

What has been the greatest moment in your career?
The AMA’s was def the best week of my life. It was the first time ever where I was a part of a big production and also the experience of being at the NOKIA theatre with my all access pass as a talent and not as a guest was just magical. I remember sitting in the rehearsal and watching Katy Perry and thinking to myself "I'm here, I'm here... And I am here as an artist, not as a visitor".. It was cool.

How would you define your music?
It's clubrock. Clubby sounds with edgy lyrics and vocals.

Are you ok with the direction you're moving so far?
Absolutely, I don't do things I don't feel like doing. 




Check out more by going to:  http://www.reverbnation.com/kingqueen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario