miércoles, 20 de octubre de 2010

Big Chapzo



What's the band's name meaning? 
Actually the name Chapzo it's like a ''womanizer'', you know, someone that loves to flirt alot with females.. So they call me chapzo since 2002 because I loved flirting with females so I named myself Big chapzo.

How did you get started with all this??
Actually, I loved hip hop, and listening to this other artist made me wanna be an artist too, so in 2008 I snapped and started producing music and recording with other artists like Yung Snype Rainz from Sacramento, CA and many more.

What's the message to transmit with your music??
If you work hard be it good or bad you succeed no matter what.

What's your method at the time of writing a song??
I actually think about what people will like to hear and I just write about it, like my audience will like to hear me rap about: Drugs, guns, money, bi****s and weed.

Who are your music influences??
Dr dre, 2 pac, Snoop Dogg, 50 cent, Xzibit, Nate Dogg, The Game, Ice Cube etc.

What plans do you have for the future??
Get my own label and keep producing music for music lovers

What has been the funniest prank you have been or took part while on tour or after a show??
Actually I havn't been pranked before, but I hope that never happend to me lol

If you were stranded in the middle of nowhere after a show or while on tour. The help is 65 miles away from where you and your band (If any) are, ¿Who would you send to look for help? And if while the rest wait, there's no food and the only way to feed yourself is by eating each other, ¿Who would you eat first?
shoot i ain't sending no one for help, i am walking all the way, 65 miles ain't that far, I am an athlete and I run fast so I will make it 65 miles in less than about 4 hours so we all gonna survive.

What country would you love to play? 
Amsterdam

With what bands you would love to share stage??
Any band that will want to get on the stage with me.

Are you OK, with the direction you're moving so far?
Yes I am very ok with it.




Check out more: http://www.myspace.com/bigchapzo

1 comentario: