miércoles, 6 de octubre de 2010

Esoteric



What's the meaning behind your name? It means understood by or meant for only the select few who have special knowledge or interest... and I have that knowledge from God... I've had that rap name since I was 13

How did you get started with all this? I started out writing poetry, I mainly wrote alot of emotional songs also. I did a christian and  mainstream secular music, but now I only do Christian

What's the message to transmit with your music? The love of God, the message of Christ

What's your method at the time of writting a song? I like to pray and let God guide me, I let it come from the heart.

Who are your music influences? God is my number one influence, I also like a few styles like up north, gospel, crunk... I mix it up

What plans do you guys have for the future? Right now I'm working on my next mixtape entitled The FACEOFF

What has been the greatest day as a musician? My 1st time that I performed live

What are your hobbies? Writing, basketball, music

Which country would you guys love to play? I would love to play Australia

With which bands would you guys love to share the stage? Lecrae, Trip Lee, Bizzle, T'Juan, Trinitee 3-5-7

Are you guys happy with the direction the band is going? Yes I rededicated my life and music to Christ, so its time to get it poppin. LOL




Check out more: http://www.myspace.com/daesoteric1

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario