miércoles, 13 de octubre de 2010

Graciellita


 
How did you get started with all this??
Pure pleasure, singing, experimenting
With digital music programs

 
What's the message to transmit with your music??
Feelings....did i say feelings!

 
What's your method at the time of writting a song??
I use the present, the past and the fantasy
All inspiration to my lyrics

 
Who are your music influences??
Me and my mood at the point i write.

 
What plans do you guys have for the future??
Help people through the emotion of the song
In whatever mood they are.
Help bring forth an expression...

 
What has been the greatest day in the band?
release of first  full 15 track album SHINE

 
What has been the funniest prank you guys have been or took part while on tour or after a show??
I’m in the digital world. My bro set up my song to make believe it was
In an ad on tv. Lol.

What are your hobbies?
Singing. Dancing. Swimming.

What country you guys would love to play?
Any!

 
With what bands you guys would love to share stage??
Hard one. My music is so diverse that i could really duet with any artist in any genre,
Maybe not that hard rock stuff. I carry soft tunes.
  
Are you guys OK, with the direction the band is going actually?
Yes. Hopefully one day i can make it into a movie soundtrack with some collabo help.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario