viernes, 1 de octubre de 2010

Skattered Union



Whats the meaning behind the bands name?
Sinjin- Well We're in a time of Crisis in America. We're supposed to be United but we're all Scattered Apart from each other
The bands name is ultimately a pun off that. That and a lack of Spell check on our part attributes the K.

How was the band started?
Sinjin- Love of music.
Caleb- You're welcome for that.

Whats the message you want to transmit with your music?
Sinjin- Group Reality. Thinking outside the box. understanding that everyone has Self destructive thoughts.
Caleb- I think with a great front man, I can do what I love in life, and Help people relate to things that are happening in this world and around them.
And you're welcome.
Sarek- I think We're trying to warn Society about brain dead thinking. Because brain dead people just follow everyone else, and we need.
individualist thinking to prevent Society from following under a monopolized way of thinking.
Connor- We're trying to show that anyone can do anything and not stay the Typical norm. Do what they want in life.

Whats the Method you use to write songs?
Sarek- Automatic thinking. We have an idea and go with it from there.
Sinjin- It helps us stay true to our meanings in our music vs what would sell better.

What is your musical influence?
Sarek- Things that piss us off.
Sinjin- Life. Ultimately for me, its life. For all its worth. The negatives, The positives. Just straight out life.
Caleb- I drum and you're welcome. Honestly though Music makes me happy. I'm tired of living in a world where I walk down the street and everyone is looking down on everyone. And I hate the fact that we live in a world like that. So I drum, And you're welcome.
Connor- My relatives . They gave me the belief in myself to do anything and everything. So they influenced me to be a musician.

Whats plans do you guys have for the future??
Caleb- To find a Common Ground.
Sinjin- To Spread good music in a time where good music is largely lacking. Write more music and play infront of any many people as I can.
Connor- Playing shows. meeting new people and sharing who we are with them and Vise versa.
Sarek- WELL! I am Glad you asked. I plan to create a cult based on a bogus idea then coming out and telling people how bogus it was to show people how easy it is to manipulate the brainless.

If you guys were stranded in the middle of nowhere after a show or while on tour. And help is 65 miles away from where you guys are, Who would you send to look for help? and if while the Rest wait, theres no food and the only way to feed yourself is by eating each other who would you eat first?
Sinjin- We'd go together.
Caleb- Thats a journey none of us would send someone on alone. We'd Take the wheels off the bus, Lock the door. and Go together.
Sarek- And if we were starving on the way there, We'd cut off small pieces of each other and share.
Connor- Eat a roadie!

Which country Would you guys love to play?
Sinjin - Japan.
Sarek- Japan.
Caleb- Japan.
Connor- Australia.

With Which bands would you guys love to share a stage?
Caleb- The Offspring, AFI, Blink-182, Alien ant farm, eleventySeven
Sarek- Bayside, Smoking popes, The Early Strike, Foxy Shazam. EleventySeven
Sinjin- Green day, Good Charlotte, The Offsprings, Social Distortion, The Early Strike, My Chemical Romanc, .Blink-182, EleventySeven, The Ataris, Japanese Voyeurs
Connor- Green day, Good Charlotte, Blink-182, EleventySeven, Japanese Voyeurs

Are you okay with the direction the band is going actually?
Sarek- I'm Very happy. Within a year we've shared the stage with some of our Favorite bands and achieved a lot.
Sinjin- I would like to be playing more but other than that yes very happy.
Caleb- Oh yes.
Connor- I wish we had more mooses.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario