domingo, 10 de octubre de 2010

Michael Benz



How did you get started with all this?? I first was introduced to a new style of music when I met certain people. I had alot of different things going on in my life at the time. i have connected with my true form and have transformed into the next level being you see here.
What's the message to transmit with your music?? The wavelenths or message I am sending out thru my music is POSTIVE!  Ihave no form of negative in my music. I just feel so blessed to have a chance to express myself and unique style thru a different outlet.

What's your method at the time of writing a song?? My methods of writing music come from meditation and just clear thinking. visual ,mental and spiritual.

Who are your music influences?? I have a number of influences, friends, other music, life, TV, Magazines, Energy forms, all this is considered influences.

What plans do you have for the future?? The future is bright. And I believe in dictaiting my own destiny.

What has been the funniest prank you have been or took part while on tour or after a show?? Funny pranks after shows are great especially when the joke is on your friend. Just someone that gets a cake smashed in there face while opeing a back stage door... Is hilarious!

If you were stranded in the middle of nowhere after a show or while on tour. The help is 65 miles away from where you and your band (If any) are, ¿Who would you send to look for help? And if while the rest wait, there's no food and the only way to feed yourself is by eating each other, ¿Who would you eat first?Haha I guess if it was me only I would run for help! Until  I got there! Only the strong survive!

What country you would love to play?
JAPAN! Tokyo! Is that a country?> lol

With what bands you would love to share stage??
I would love superextra want to rock a stage with KANYE WEST!

Are you OK, with the direction the band is going actually?
I' m currently bless to be a solo act and have the oppurtuntiy' s to perform. So yes I am very excited to take more shows under the belt!



Check out more: www.Michaelbenzlive.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario