lunes, 27 de septiembre de 2010

Ariel Aparicio



How did you get started with all this?? I was born a poor Cuban child with a bongo in my hand...

What's the message to transmit with your music?? Eternal life!!! Ok maybe just a few good head bangs and some ass shaking..

What's your method at the time of writting a song?? Usually I search for a grove or riff on the guitar.. Melody and words follow.

Which is your music influences?? My biggest influences are Bowie and Chrissie Hynde but I draw a lot form 70's classic bands like Queen, Floyd and believe it or not, Fleetwood Mac. Also, punk greats like Jim Carroll, The Ramones, The Dolls... amazing 80's bands like The Replacements & The Psychedelic Furs and The Cure and of course, Prince. Grace Jones is also a big influence as well as the the latin stuff I grew up listening too. Celia Cruz is La Reina!!!

What plans do you have for the future?? Filling Madison Square Garden!!

Which has been the funniest prank you have been or took part while on tour or after a show?? I don't do pranks. I am serious artist... HAHAA!!! I just spit out my teeth..

Which country you would love to play? Cuba

With which bands you would love to share stage?? Bowie and The Pretenders

Are you OK, with the direction the band is going actually? I'm thrilled. I'm making some of the best music I've ever made.

Check out more: http://www.arielaparicio.com/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario