lunes, 27 de septiembre de 2010

Razor



What's the meaning behind the band's name? THE NAME RAZOR CAME ABOUT FROM THE RASPY FLOW I CARRY, ONE OF THE OG'S FROM THE MATCHBOX IN CAROL-CITY GAVE ME THE NAME AND THE HOOD JUST CO-SIGNED SO I RAN WITH IT.
 

How the band started?? SOMETIME BETWEEN 9 AND 10 YEARS OLD I GOTTA SMALL SAMPLING KEYBOARD AND BEEN GOING HARD EVER SINCE.

What's the message to transmit with your music??DIRTY SOUTH HOOD INTELLECT IS PROBABLY THE BEST WAY I COULD DESCRIBE MY MESSAGE.

What's your method at the time of writting a song?? I DRAW ALL MY IDEAS FROM LIFE...FROM WHAT EVER I'M GOING THRU TO WHATS GOING ON AROUND ME.

Which is your music influences?? THE ENTIRE NO LIMIT EMPIRE WAS MY INSPIRATION IN SO MANY WAYS...AS A PRODUCER, ARTIST, AND A BUSINESSMAN.


What plans do you guys have for the future?? A 14 date tour is scheduled to kick off Sept. 1, 2010 and Razor is scheduled to visit Memphis,TN, Columbus, GA, Jackson, MS, Tallahassee, FL, and Orangeburg, SC, just to name a few.

Which has been the funniest prank you guys have been or took part while on tour or after a show?? ONCE WHILE MY MANAGER WAS SLEEP I TIED HIS SHOE LACES IN A KNOT AND THEN SLAPPED THE MESS OUT OF HIM AND WHEN HE WOKE UP STUNNED I TOOK OFF RUNNING. WHEN HE TRIED TO CHASE ME HE FELL STRAIGHT ON HIS FACE...IF ONLY WE'D CAUGHT IT ON CAMERA.

If you guys were stranded in the middle of nowhere after a show or while on tour. The help is 65 miles away from where you guys are, ¿Who would you guys send to look for help? And if while the rest wait, there's no food and the only way to feed yourself is by eating each other, ¿Who would you eat first? I'D SEND MY ROAD MANAGER SHORT...AND I'D EAT MY ARTIST RENA.


Which country you guys would love to play?

I'D LUV TO PLAY IN CHINA...I'VE NEVER BEEN THERE BUT I HEARD THAT AMERICAN HIP-HOP DOES WELL IN CHINA.

With which bands you guys would love to share stage?? I'D LUV TO PERFORM WITH BLACK-EYED PEAS.

Are you guys OK, with the direction the band is going actually? DEFINITELY, I'M PROUD OF THE PROGRESS THAT HAS BEEN MADE WITH THE TWO MIX-TAPE RELEASES I HAVE CIRCULATING NOW.


Check out more: http://www.myspace.com/razorthawaterboy

1 comentario: