lunes, 27 de septiembre de 2010

Timothy Daher



How did you get started with all this??  When I was eleven I picked up a guitar and never put it down...

What's the message to transmit with your music?? nothing too heavy---just looking to have fun with it and keep it challenging...ON SECOND THOUGHT---70'S MUSICAL SOUND IS NOT DEAD...

What's your method at the time of writting a song??  It's different everytime---some start with lyrics and some start with guitar or synth...no mundane working formula---more aof a free form writer---

Which is your music influences??  My favorite bands are Pink Floyd, Yes, Emerson, Lake and Palmer, Genesis, Supertramp, Moody Blues, David Bowie, Trevor Rabin, Steve Hackett---Stanley Clarke...that should cover it nicely...

What plans do you have for the future??  Perform, record and market my music the best I can till I die...

If you were stranded in the middle of nowhere after a show or while on tour. The help is 65 miles away from where you and your band (If any) are, ¿Who would you send to look for help? And if while the rest wait, there's no food and the only way to feed yourself is by eating each other, ¿Who would you eat first?  I am usually a solo artist mainly, so this question is cwazy---Unless I have some backup singers, I guess I would have to eat myself---sounds pretty kinky man....

Which country you would love to play?  Ireland, Germany, Brazil, Costa Rica, Canada, Australia, Spain, France, Russia.

With which bands you would love to share stage??  I am not worthy but the band Yes, David Gilmore, ELP

Are you OK, with the direction the band is going actually?  My carreer is going up and up--so yes, in answer to your question.  I am having a blast and doing exactly what I love and it's coming out pretty good and I am digging that mon!

Check out more: www.cdbaby.com/artist/timothymartin

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario