miércoles, 29 de septiembre de 2010

Blue Boy



What's the meaning behind the band's name?
Well Blueboy is a perfect representation of who I am, I think blue makes everything look better: cars, clothes, diamonds, hip hop & women...that's a personal trait.
How the band started??
Well I always have to two loves football & music and when a career in football didn't happen, music was a natural progression.
What's the message to transmit with your music??
My music is just real music, no gimmicks just reality.
What's your method at the time of writing a song??
Well I don't really have one particular method, I just write when & about whatever inspires me at the time.
Which is your music influences??
2 Pac, Scarface, Bun B and any other artist with substance.
What plans do you guys have for the future??
Releasing classic album after album, touring, increasing my brand, acheiving greatness and becoming an global icon.
Which has been the funniest prank you guys have been or took part while on tour or after a show??
I don't really do the prank thing.
If you guys were stranded in the middle of nowhere after a show or while on tour. The help is 65 miles away from where you guys are, Who would you guys send to look for help? And if while the rest wait, there's no food and the only way to feed yourself is by eating each other, Who would you eat first?
Well I would go look for help myself and aint no chance in hell with eating part.
Which country you guys would love to play?
Africa but I'll be honored to perform in any country that wants to see me perform.
With which bands you guys would love to share stage??
With great artist, the names don't really matter I'm not a groupie.
Are you guys OK, with the direction the band is going actually?
Yes I'm happy with my progression but not complacent...I got a lot more to accomplish.

Check out more: www.myspace.com/blueboy53

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario