lunes, 27 de septiembre de 2010

Ben Rusch

 
 
How did you get started with all this??
I started out around the year 1700, initially writing baroque pieces with
J.S. Bach. We eventually fell out over whose turn it was to buy candy.
 
What's the message to transmit with your music??
"This key change was brought to you by Pepsi(TM)"
 
What's your method at the time of writing a song??
Depends on the song.  Simple songs can be constructed / contrived with
relative ease.  For the denser songs, I generally wait until they've
somehow crystallised in my mind.  And lots of coffee.
 
Which is your music influences??
I love the Beatles, Jethro Tull and many others but I don't listen to
music when I'm working on an album because I am concerned that I would be
subliminally influenced so that I would somehow "write" Penny Lane by
accident.
 
What plans do you have for the future??
To keep writing interesting music.
 
If you were stranded in the middle of nowhere after a show or while on
tour. The help is 65 miles away from where you and your band (If any) are,
¿Who would you send to look for help? And if while the rest wait, there's
no food and the only way to feed yourself is by eating each other, ¿Who
would you eat first?
As I don't have a band, I would be forced to order takeaway.
 
Which country you would love to play?
It would be extremely cool to play a performance at the South Pole.
 
With which bands you would love to share stage??
I can think of dozens but my current favourites are Elbow, Porcupine Tree
and Jethro Tull.
 
Are you OK, with the direction the band is going actually?
Yes, although GPS would come in handy at times.
 
Check out more: http://benrusch.com 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario