lunes, 27 de septiembre de 2010

Tom Principato




How did you get started with all this??
I first got interested in playing music and guitar through my parents eclectic record collection. They enjoyed all styles of music and I heard it all when I was young at home. My Mother's Chet Atkins and Les Paul Records interested me and my Father's Jazz record collection also. Later in the 60's in High School I discovered the blues Masters like BB King, Albert King, Otis Rush, Muddy Waters & Little Walter.

What's the message to transmit with your music??
the first message I want to transmit is how much I enjoy making music and playing the guitar and singing. After that I just want to write songs that express the human condition.

What's your method at the time of writting a song??
I usually base the lyrics on one of my life experiences---many times lately it's been about "Lost Loved Ones"
I also like to try and compose nice melodies to go with the lyrics or instrumental songs.

Which is your music influences??
BB King, Albert King, Otis Rush, Muddy Waters, Little Walter, Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder, The Neville Brothers, Snooks Eaglin, The Meters, Astor Piazzolla, Jimi Hendrix, Jeff Beck, Bob Marley

What plans do you have for the future??
To try and reach as many people around the World as I can with my music.

Which has been the funniest prank you have been or took part while on tour or after a show??
I can't think of anything right now...

Which country you would love to play?
Japan, Australia & India

With which bands you would love to share stage??
John Mayer, Sonny Landreth, Eric Clapton, J.J. Cale

Are you OK, with the direction the band is going actually?
Yes! I am reaching a Milestone in my career---my new CD is 100% original material and our show is mostly original songs.

Check out more: http://www.myspace.com/tomprincipato2

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario