lunes, 27 de septiembre de 2010

Paulina Logan

 
 
 
How did you get started with all this??
I've been singing since I was little, so once I started playing guitar and
writing songs I decided to make this my career!
  
What's the message to transmit with your music??
Well, my songs are stories; some are from my point of view and some are
inspired by people I know or have read about.  So I hope people enjoy my
music and get whatever they need from it.
 
What's your method at the time of writting a song??
I usually try to find a melody on the guitar first, and then come up with
some chords.  I work on the words after that, usually starting with the
chorus.
 
Which is your music influences?? 
I’m really inspired by singer/songwriters, like KT Tunstall, John Mayer,
Sara Bareilles, and Anna Nalick.
 
What plans do you have for the future?? 
I’m working on getting my songs placed in television and film projects, so
that’s my focus right now.  I’m hoping to start work on my next CD within
a year, and I’m playing live shows as often as possible!

Which has been the funniest prank you have been or took part while on tour
or after a show?? 
I've actually never had this experience!  Maybe someday!
 
If you were stranded in the middle of nowhere after a show or while on
tour. The help is 65 miles away from where you and your band (If any) are,
¿Who would you send to look for help? And if while the rest wait, there's
no food and the only way to feed yourself is by eating each other, ¿Who
would you eat first?
Haha, well, since I'm a solo act I don't really have an answer for this.
  
Which country you would love to play? 
I would love to play in England!  I've gotten emails from a few people
recently asking if I would play there, so I'd really love to do that.
With which bands you would love to share stage?? 
I’ve always wanted to play with Jewel.  She’s my favorite artist; she’s
very inspiring!

Are you OK, with the direction the band is going actually?
Definitely!  I'm working really hard on writing new songs and exploring
different sounds.  It's a lot of fun!
 
Check out more: www.paulinalogan.com 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario